Combo brows is a combination of shading and Microblading, hence the name ‘combo’. With combo brow the client gets hair strokes through out the brow to create a feathery look of real hair then a soft tap tool or digital permanent makeup machine is used to gently implant pigment to create a smooth and blended shaded look in the eyebrows; giving that soft, powdery makeup finish. With combo brows, either shading can be done half way through the brow to end of the brow; to give a 3D effect or shading can be done through the entire brow. This technique is great for all types of skin and shading tends to last longer than Microblading due to dense pigmented nature of the work done.
Semi-permanent make-up like Microblading, Combo Brows or Ombre Brows is not suitable for you, if you are:
- Have skin issues
- Taking blood-thinners or have bleeding disorders, serious diseases or autoimmune disorder (doctors note is required)
- Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoid (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
Who can benefit from Brow semi-permanent makeup?
- People with not much time to apply makeup
- People who have allergies to conventional makeup
- People who suffer from alopecia or any other hair loss
- People who have survived cancer or burns
- People who simply want to enhance their natural appearance