Ombre brows is a newer shading technique, it is great for clients who want that soft and natural look. This technique creates pixilated tiny dots in a tapping technique to replicate a powder filled brow with no harsh outline or front look. This technique lasts longer, is less invasive and can be builable from a light to dark shade (getting gradually darker towards the end of the eyebrows).
Semi-permanent make-up like Microblading, Combo Brows or Ombre Brows is not suitable for you, if you are:
- Have skin issues
- Taking blood-thinners or have bleeding disorders, serious diseases or autoimmune disorder (doctors note is required)
- Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoid (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
Who can benefit from Brow semi-permanent makeup?
- People with not much time to apply makeup
- People who have allergies to conventional makeup
- People who suffer from alopecia or any other hair loss
- People who have survived cancer or burns
- People who simply want to enhance their natural appearance